We are currently seeking a suitable person to join our team at our Gold Cost branch to assist with the preparation and delivery of our hire equipment. Duties include cleaning, refuelling, checking fluids and ensuring each item is ready to hire as well as delivery and collection of equipment.
Our range of products in our hire fleet include elevated work platforms, generators, earth moving and traffic control equipment as well as general builders and home handyman tools.
The skills you will need to be successful include:
- Must be willing to learn and participate in the MSTER HIRE culture and values
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Available for weekend work
- Valid driver’s license. (LR licence desirable but not essential)
- Must be able to communicate clearly on the phone and in person with customers
- Must be able to use information technology and be accurate in paperwork
- Mechanical aptitude is an advantage
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
If you want to be appreciated, rewarded and receive training while you work, then apply now. Email your Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
Join Our Team
Are you looking to join a successful team and enhance your career? Master Hire continues to be a successful hire business since we opened our doors in September 1990. This success is due to the genuine service and care our people provide to our customers and the community. Having team members who embrace our company values of honesty, respect, team work and commitment to providing exceptional customer service through hiring quality products, is our point of difference within the equipment hire industry.
At Master Hire, we offer careers in operations, sales, mechanical services, management and administration. Each area is an integral link to providing our exceptional customer service. Every team member is inducted and provided with ongoing career development such as on the job training, nationally recognised courses, apprenticeships and other life skills.
Master Hire continues to uphold the governing values it recognised as important at its formation in 1990. These values are shared by all team members, who have a clear aim to make things happen safely, being responsible for the company’s economic success. Their honest and enthusiastic example, which instils confidence, is always displayed in respect for others.
Our people are the key to providing this service and as we grow, we want to attract people who share these values. If you would like to join our successful team and contribute to our future, submit your interest by emailing email@example.com and one of our team will contact you to discuss any opportunities.