Master Hire is a family-owned, multi-award winning equipment hire company with a network of branches throughout South East Queensland and New South Wales. Our range of hire equipment includes elevated work platforms, generators, earth moving and traffic control equipment as well as small builders and home DIY tools. We are currently seeking an energetic, customer focused individual to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Primarily focusing on assisting the Branch Manager in managing logistics and bookings, responding to walk in customers, incoming phone calls and email enquiries as well as building and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Other aspects of the role include:
- Exceptional customer service
- People management
- Fleet management & stock levels
- Office administration
The skills you will need to be successful include:
- Extremely positive and energetic attitude
- Excellent communication and phone manner with customers and internal staff
- Ability to multi task
- Intermediate computer skills
- Fast learning, who can effectively retain and apply product knowledge.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Forklift licence will be highly regarded
- A background in general hire will be highly regarded
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this full-time, branch-based role is located in Rocklea (Brisbane). If you want to be appreciated and work in a rewarding environment with ongoing development opportunities, then apply now. Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by the 30/05/2022.
Your application will include the following questions:
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Join Our Team
Are you looking to join a successful team and enhance your career? Master Hire continues to be a successful hire business since we opened our doors in September 1990. This success is due to the genuine service and care our people provide to our customers and the community. Having team members who embrace our company values of honesty, respect, team work and commitment to providing exceptional customer service through hiring quality products, is our point of difference within the equipment hire industry.
At Master Hire, we offer careers in operations, sales, mechanical services, management and administration. Each area is an integral link to providing our exceptional customer service. Every team member is inducted and provided with ongoing career development such as on the job training, nationally recognised courses, apprenticeships and other life skills.
Master Hire continues to uphold the governing values it recognised as important at its formation in 1990. These values are shared by all team members, who have a clear aim to make things happen safely, being responsible for the company’s economic success. Their honest and enthusiastic example, which instils confidence, is always displayed in respect for others.
Our people are the key to providing this service and as we grow, we want to attract people who share these values. If you would like to join our successful team and contribute to our future, submit your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will contact you to discuss any opportunities.