Master Hire is a family owned, multi-award winning Hire Company with Branches in SE Qld & Northern NSW. We are looking for a highly skilled Manager to lead our team on the Sunshine Coast. The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading our Branch Team in the delivery of exceptional customer service to our existing and new customers.
About the Role
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work together with our Sales Team to achieve regional and company goals
- Evaluate customers’ needs and assist in sourcing appropriate equipment for their project as required
- Fleet & Safety Management
- Exceed region revenue and profit targets as well as ensuring individual KPIs are met or exceeded
- Forecast future revenue and equipment required based on project and industry research
- Report and provide feedback to management on a regular basis
The skills you will need to be successful include:
- Proven management experience in a similar industry or other high transactional environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills, working with and through people to achieving good outcomes
- Excellent communication and phone manner with customers and internal staff
- Extremely positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Forklift licence will be highly regarded
- A background in general hire will be highly regarded
This opportunity will suit a person who values being treated with respect, being valued as an individual & professional and promotes the same within a team.
The successful applicant will ideally live on the Sunshine Coast.
If you have the skills, experience and outlook to take on this exciting role, submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to your application by the 16th May 22.
Your application will include the following questions:
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a branch manager?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?