Master Hire is a Queensland family-owned equipment hire company with a network of branches throughout South East Queensland and New South Wales. Our range of hire equipment includes elevated work platforms, generators, air compressors, water pumps, portable toilets, earth moving and traffic control equipment as well as small builders and home DIY tools. Due to ongoing growth in our business, we are currently seeking an energetic, positive and customer focused individual to join our sales team.
About the Role
Primarily focusing on building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers over the phone using our CRM system and other lead generation platforms as well as responding to online sales enquiries. Other aspects of this dynamic role will include:
- Preparing and following up quotations
- Advising and assisting customers with equipment selection
- Managing and replying to customer emails promptly and efficiently
- Identifying and reporting new customer opportunities
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure best results
- Contributing to the company’s growth objectives and customer focus
- Other sales and administration tasks as required
The skills you will need to be successful include:
- Extremely positive and energetic ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong negotiation ability to ‘close the sale’ and ‘up sell’
- Excellent email and phone manner with customers and internal staff
- computer skills with intermediate typing speed and accuracy
- Fast learning, who can effectively retain and apply product knowledge.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to regularly work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Must have previous phone sales and online sales experience
- A background in equipment sales or rental would be highly regarded
Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, this full-time office-based role is located in Rocklea, Queensland. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed for the right candidate. If you want to be appreciated, and work in a rewarding environment with ongoing training, then apply now. Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by the 23rd May 2022.
Your application will include the following questions:
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have in telesales?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?