1.5t Mini Excavators
HIRE THIS ITEM
Master Hire’s compact 1.5t mini excavators are the perfect tool for digging trenches or foundations. The Wacker Neuson 1404 excavator fits into the tight spots around your home or job site with the machine able to fit through a space only 990mm wide. The unit comes with a range of digging buckets and an aluminium trailer with ramps. The rubber tracks are adjustable, allowing the base to extend out to 1300mm. Weighing only 1,530kg, it is able to travel up to 2.5km/h. These machines can be towed behind any vehicle with a towing capacity greater than 2250kg
Ease of use
Our compact mini excavators are reliable, easy to operate and safe enough for the narrowest of backyards or tightest landscapes.
- Adjustable rubber tracks for narrow access
- Easy to fit through side or back gates, making them perfect for any backyard
- Standard features include fire extinguisher, battery isolator switch and emergency stop button
- Powerful diesel engine
- Complete with set of digging buckets
- Roll Over Protective Structure fitted
All Master Hire mini excavators come with a wide range of attachments including:
- Hydraulic batter blade
- Complete range of buckets including 300 trenching bucket, 450mm general purpose bucket, and 800mm mud bucket (some sizes may vary depending on make/model of machine)
Product training and guidance
Our 1.5t mini excavators are easy to use and do not require a license to operate. Master Hire’s free customer hand over includes a thorough walk through and training to ensure you can operate the machine confidently and safely at all times.
Delivery and Pick Up
Master Hire offers convenient delivery and pick up options. Speak to our team for delivery rates which may vary depending on location. For more information, or to enquire about our hire rates, contact Master Hire 1300 107 107.
For your safety, convenience and WHS obligations, user manuals and hazard assessments are available for a range of equipment.