200kW Generator Load Banks
Master Hire’s 200kW generator load bank is a resistive load bank designed to apply extra engine load to a generator. This extra load is done by conversion of electrical energy to heat via high-power resistors. The machine is compatible with generators up to 250kVA (working with a 0.8 power factor).
The unit is fitted with lifting points and an emergency stop button. The control panel features a touch type keypad and LED load display. The unit automatically configures the load steps to provide instant kilowatt response as selected by the Up/Down keys. Digital display that accurately shows the load being applied. Majority of the time the unit will need to be connected and disconnect by a licenced electrician.
Sephco – WA2V200MC Generator Load Bank
- Load rating: 200KW
- Load steps: 5KW
- Overall width: 1055mm
- Overall length: 975mm
- Overall height: 1419mm
- Air discharge: 4.7 cu.m/s
- Noise level: 72 dBA @1M
- Weight: 300 KG
- Periodic exercising of stand-by engine generator sets
- Battery and UPS system testing
- Ground power testing
- Reduction of wet stacking problems in diesel engines run at light load – not burning fuel diesel
- Removal of carbon build-up on generator piston rings – (deglazing)
For more information, prices or to place a booking call us on 1300 107 107.