Light Towers – Suburban
Master Hire’s trailer-mounted suburban light towers are ideal for roadwork applications, construction sites and events. These units are have a silenced cabinet to suppress the noise levels from the diesel engine for use in residential areas.
- All units meet current Australian standards
- Hydraulic mast operation with manual stabiliser legs
- Different light head variations for direct bright light or soft light
- All units are road registered along with forklift pockets and lifting eyes
- Quick and easy setup onsite
These machines can be towed behind any vehicle with a towing capacity greater than 1500kg.
Product training and guidance
Our suburban lighting towers are easy to use and Master Hire’s free customer hand over includes training to ensure you can operate the machine confidently and safely at all times.
Delivery and Pick Up
Master Hire offers convenient delivery and pick up options. Speak to our team for delivery rates which may vary depending on location. For more information on our range of tools and equipment or to enquire about our hire rates, contact Master Hire on 1300 107 107.
These specifications are a guide only based on the supplier’s specifications.