1t Micro Excavators
Master Hire’s micro ultra-compact excavators are the perfect tool for digging trenches, holes, or foundations. The Kubota K008-3 fits into the tightest spaces around your home or job site with the machine able to fit through a space only 800mm wide. The machine comes with a range of digging buckets, heavy duty ripper and an aluminium trailer. Hydraulic hoses are protected by the boom arm and the unit has a foldable ROPS to get into even tighter places such as under houses or car parks. The tracks are fully adjustable from the operators platform and all levers are within easy reach. The unit weighs only 1,000kg including operator and is able to travel up to 4km/h.
Ease of use
Our ultra compact micro excavators are reliable, easy to operate and safe enough for the narrowest of backyards or tightest landscapes.
- Adjustable rubber tracks for narrow access (from 700mm to 860mm)
- Machine width with roll bar fitted only 800mm
- Easy to fit through side or back gates making them perfect for any backyard
- Standard features include fire extinguisher, battery isolator switch and emergency stop button
- Powerful Kubota diesel engine
- Complete with set of buckets and ripper
- Roll Over Protective Structure as standard
- Maximum dig depth of 1715mm
All Master Hire excavators come with a wide range of attachments including:
- Hydraulic batter blade
- Complete range of buckets including 300 trenching bucket, 450mm general purpose bucket, and 800mm mud bucket
Product training and guidance
Our excavators are easy to use and do not require a license to operate. Master Hire’s free customer hand over includes a thorough walk through and training to ensure you can operate the machine confidently and safely at all times.
Delivery and Pick Up
Master Hire offers convenient delivery and pick up options. Speak to our team for delivery rates variant on location. For more information on the Kubota K008-3, or to enquire about our hire rates, contact Master Hire on 1300 107 107.