Are you looking to join a successful team and enhance your career? Master Hire continues to be a successful hire business since we opened our doors in September 1990. This success is due to the genuine service and care our people provide to our customers and the community. Having team members who embrace our company values of honesty, respect, team work and commitment to providing exceptional customer service through hiring quality products, is our point of difference within the equipment hire industry.
At Master Hire, we offer careers in operations, sales, mechanical services, management and administration. Each area is an integral link to providing our exceptional customer service. Every team member is inducted and provided with ongoing career development such as on the job training, nationally recognised courses, apprenticeships and other life skills.
Master Hire continues to uphold the governing values it recognised as important at its formation in 1990. These values are shared by all team members, who have a clear aim to make things happen safely, being responsible for the company’s economic success. Their honest and enthusiastic example, which instils confidence, is always displayed in respect for others.
Our people are the key to providing this service and as we grow, we want to attract people who share these values. If you would like to join our successful team and contribute to our future, submit your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will contact you to discuss any opportunities.
Assistant Accountant – Toowoomba, QLD
We are currently seeking a Graduate Accountant to join our finance team based in Toowoomba, initially for a 12 month contract. This is a challenging role that will expose the successful candidate to many facets of the business. Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Balance Sheet, P&L & General Ledger reconciliations
- Assistance with the preparation of Financial Statements on a monthly basis
- Assist with Branch/Department analysis, tracking Budget vs Actual
- Assistance in the preparation of financial budgets to the Management Group
- Assistance with BAS, FBT and PAYG
- Assistance with Cash flow Management
- Intra-Company Loans
- Provision of general accounting and compliance work as required
- Assistance with Payroll
- General Administrative duties
Skills and Experience
- Ideally suit a graduate or near graduate Accountant
- Show strong attention to detail.
- Solid Excel skills
- Highly driven in quality of work
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Ability to achieve pre-determined outcomes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Energetic and flexible team member with the need to make a difference in their role.
- Positive attitude a must.
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and interact well with other staff members verbally and in written form.
- Must share the MASTER HIRE culture and values with existing and new team members.
If you want to be appreciated, rewarded and possess high business and personal ethics then email your current résumé to email@example.com