Are you looking to join a successful team and enhance your career? Master Hire continues to be a successful hire business since we opened our doors in September 1990. This success is due to the genuine service and care our people provide to our customers and the community. Having team members who embrace our company values of honesty, respect, team work and commitment to providing exceptional customer service through hiring quality products, is our point of difference within the equipment hire industry.
At Master Hire, we offer careers in operations, sales, mechanical services, management and administration. Each area is an integral link to providing our exceptional customer service. Every team member is inducted and provided with ongoing career development such as on the job training, nationally recognised courses, apprenticeships and other life skills.
Our people are the key to providing this service and as we grow, we want to attract people who share these values. If you would like to join our successful team and contribute to our future, submit your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will contact you to discuss any opportunities.
Experienced Mechanic - Brisbane, QLD
Currently seeking a highly motivated mechanic with proven ability to maintain and service a large variety of equipment from outdoor power through to a medium sized range of earthmoving equipment like rollers, excavators & track loaders and other products.
The successful applicant must have:
- At least five years experience as a small engine and/or diesel fitter
- Proven ability with low voltage (24/12v) electrical systems & fault diagnostics
- Proven ability with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Excellent standard of quality control
- Proven ability in field service work
- Be adept with electronic devices
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver & forklift licenses
- Construction White Card
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a great family owned company and have what is needed email your resume now to email@example.com
Administration Assistant - Toowoomba, QLD
We are currently seeking an experienced person to join our administration team to assist with a diverse range of administration tasks across our finance department based in Toowoomba.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience in a similar role.
- Responsible for Processing Payroll, Reconciling Bank Statements, Financial Spreadsheets, Processing Data, Debtor enquires.
- Must be able to operate office equipment proficiently.
- Show strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Energetic and flexible team member with the need to make a difference in their role.
- Positive attitude a must.
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and interact well with other staff members verbally and in written form.
- Must share the MASTER HIRE culture and values with existing and new team members.
Reporting directly to the Administration Manager, you will be responsible to support our excellent customer service through the efficient processing of all office related tasks.
This is a full time position.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org