Master Hire has been a successful business since 1990. This success is due to the genuine service our people provide to our customers and the community. Having team members who embrace the company values of respect, dedication and commitment to providing exceptional customer service through hiring quality products, is our point of difference within the hire industry.
At Master Hire, we offer careers in operations, mechanical services, sales, management and administration and each is an integral link to providing this exceptional customer service. Each team member is inducted and provided with ongoing career development such as on the job training, nationally recognised courses, apprenticeships and other life skills.
Our people are the key to providing this service and as we grow we want to attract people who share these values. If you would like to join our team and contribute to our future submit your application by emailing email@example.com and one of our team will contact you to discuss any opportunities.
Workshop Mechanic - Morayfield, QLD
We are currently seeking a qualified mechanic to join our workshop team, working out of our Morayfield Branch. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will contribute to providing excellent customer service through the efficient servicing and maintenance of all fleet assets. The skills you need to be successful include:
- Must share the Master Hire culture and values
- Must demonstrate high safety behaviour personally and mentor others
- Communicate clearly
- Must have sound mechanical abilities
- Must be able to achieve goals for self and team
- Must be able to use a computer and be willing to serve customer when required
- Must be able to perform unsupervised and be prepared to work on customers sites when required
- This is a fulltime position with training and other benefits for the right person.
- If you want to be appreciated, rewarded and receive training while you work, then email your current résumé
Applications must be received by COB Monday 23 October 2017
Account Manager - Toowoomba, QLD
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Toowoomba team. If you are Passionate, Driven & Ambitious, then READ ON!
We are looking for a dedicated and results-driven sales professional preferably from a service industry with a highly successful background. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will have responsibility for increasing bottom line revenue by managing existing clients and generating new account business.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (Site visits, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management and branch team
- Maximise existing client base and expand/grow/generate new clients within your territory
- Working within a team to achieve regional and company goals
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Microsoft Office support level competency
- Familiarise with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Work with all types of customers – from site to boardroom
If you would like to be part of a successful company with room for advancement and you fit the requirements above please apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Assistant - Sunshine Coast, QLD
Our Warana store is the youngest of our nine stores. Due to growth, we are looking for someone outstanding with the following attributes to work in our team. We need someone who can provide exceptional customer service, has the ability to assist with the preparation of equipment for hire, this will include, cleaning, refuelling, checking oils and ensuring each item is ready go out on its next hire. Also you will need to have the ability to be out delivering equipment to our customers on a regular basis.
This is not your average retail position, we work a 50 hour week, you will need to be physically fit and be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get things done. All of this needs to be done with yours and your team mate’s safety in mind.
We have a large range of products in our fleet, that include work platforms, generators, earth moving, traffic control plus general builders and home handyman equipment.
The skills you need to be successful include:
- Must share the Master Hire culture and values
- Must be able to communicate clearly on the phone and in person with customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Must be goal focussed
- Must be able to use information technology and be accurate in paperwork
- Mechanical ability is an advantage
This is a full time position requiring some driving. Could this be the start of your career?
If you want to be appreciated, rewarded and receive training while you work, then apply within. Applications must be received by COB Monday 23 October 2017.