Master Hire has been a successful business since 1990. This success is due to the genuine service our people provide to our customers and the community. Having team members who embrace the company values of respect, dedication and commitment to providing exceptional customer service through hiring quality products, is our point of difference within the hire industry.
At Master Hire we offer careers in operations, mechanical services, sales, management and administration and each is an integral link to providing this exceptional customer service. Each team member is inducted and provided with ongoing career development such as on the job training, nationally recognised courses, apprenticeships and other life skills.
Our people are the key to providing this service and as we grow we want to attract people who share these values. If you would like to join our team and contribute to our future submit your application by emailing email@example.com and one of our team will contact you to discuss any opportunities.
Senior Mechanic - Macksville, NSW
Our branch in Macksville NSW is seeking a highly motivated mechanic with proven ability to maintain & repair a large variety of equipment from motorised garden equipment to pumps, to lighting towers, through to a medium sized range of earthmoving equipment such as rollers, excavators & track loaders.
The successful applicant will have:
At least five years experience as a small engine mechanic and/or diesel fitter
Proven ability with electrical systems & fault diagnostics
Proven ability with pneumatics and hydraulic systems
Familiarity with excellent standards of quality control
Proven ability in field service work
Be proficient in the use of a computer for record keeping
Proven ability to work in a team environment
High level of written and verbal communication
Current driver’s license & ideally a forklift license
We offer rewarding conditions of employment including:
Four weeks annual leave
A commitment to learning and development
For more information, call Ben Mawby on 02 6568 1000 or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager - Toowoomba
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Toowoomba team. If you are Passionate, Driven & Ambitious, then READ ON!
We are looking for a dedicated and results driven sales professional preferably from a service industry with a highly successful background. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will have responsibility for increasing bottom line revenue by managing existing clients and generating new account business.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (Site visits, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management and branch team
- Maximise existing client base and expand/grow/generate new clients within your territory
- Working within a team to achieve regional and company goals
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Microsoft Office support level competency
- Familiarise with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Work with all types of customers – from site to board room
If you would like to be part of a successful company with room for advancement and you fit the requirements above please apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com