Master Hire supporting the drought relief campaign
There are many farmers and families in Australia who need urgent assistance. These farmers and rural communities need our support right now and with your help, we can make a difference. During the month of September 2018, Master Hire will donate $5.00 from each new Dingo or Mini Loader hire from all stores to the Fiver for a Farmer drought relief campaign. This includes all types of wheeled and tracked mini loaders. All proceeds will be shared between Rural Aid and Drought Angels. These two organisations are incredibly well regarded in the community for their efforts in helping the rural community and Master Hire is proud to support their cause.
Help spread the word
- Website: https://afiverforafarmer.com.au/
- Facebook: A Fiver for a Farmer
- Instagram: @afiverforafarmer
Ways you can also donate:
- Go to www.afiverforafarmer.com.au and pay via their Go Fund Me page
- Direct deposit into the following account – Account Name: St John the Baptist School P&F Association, BSB: 633000, Account No: 142392547. Use ‘A fiver for a farmer’ as a reference.