Tracked Mini Loaders
Looking to hire a mini loader? Master Hire has a range of machines available including the Mini Wheeled Loader and Tracked Mini Loader to suit your needs. Also referred to as a Dingo or a Toro, these machines are perfect when it comes to moving and levelling dirt.
- Tracked Wheeled Loader: Master Hire offers 3 models of tracked wheeled loaders for your convenience. Operating with rubber tracks perfect for when the work area is sandy or muddy, the Toro TX 1000 – (22328), Vermeer S600TX and Vermeer S650TX, are slightly different in length and again offer a variation with operating load and height.
These machines can be towed behind any vehicle with a towing capacity greater than 2000kg.
- No licence required to operate any of the mini loaders
Ease of use
All mini loaders are reliable, easy to operate and perfect for the narrowest of backyards or tightest landscapes.
- Manufacturers lifting point and integrated tie-down points
- Powerful diesel or petrol engine
All mini loaders come with a wide range of attachments available including:
- 4in1 Buckets
- 4 – 8in Trencher
- Post Hole Borers
- Rotary Hoes
- Stump Grinders
- Levelling Bars
- Bull Blades (Hydraulic option)
- Tree Planter (Wombat)
Furthermore, they all come with a general-purpose bucket on a trailer – we can deliver to you or you can collect at your convenience!
Product training and guidance
Our Tracked Mini Loaders, and Wheeled Mini Loaders are easy to use and do not require a license to operate. Master Hire’s free customer hand over includes a thorough walk through and training to ensure you can operate the machine confidently and safely at all times.
Delivery and Pick Up
Master Hire offers convenient delivery and pick up options. Speak to our team for delivery rates variant on location. For more information on the range of Mini Loaders available, or to enquire about our rates of hire, contact Master Hire.
See Also: Wheeled Mini Loaders
For more information, prices or to place a booking call us on 1300 107 107.
These specifications are a guide only based on the supplier’s specifications.