Master Hire’s self-propelled lawn aerator allows water to penetrate the soil, reviving worn out lawns. The outer tines are freewheeling which provides easy turning around corners and tight areas for minimal turf damage. For best results give your lawn a good amount of water within 24-hrs prior to aerating your lawn (soaking your lawn allows the tines to penetrate deeper into your lawn).
Additional features of these Master Hire units include:
- Removable side weights for added ground pressure
- Height adjustment for optimising spike depth
- Self-propelled with dead man lever for safety
- Collapsible handle for transport
- Powerful Honda petrol engine
- Lifting handles
- Aerating depth 75mm
- Larger unit aerating width up to 800mm
Product training and guidance
Our lawn aerators are easy to use and Master Hire’s free customer hand over includes basic training to ensure you can operate the machine confidently and safely at all times.
Delivery and Pick Up
Master Hire offers convenient delivery and pick up options. Speak to our team for delivery rates which may vary depending on location. For more information on our range of equipment or to enquire about our hire rates, contact Master Hire 1300 107 107.